Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign up?
Signing up is a simple process. Click the "Account Setup" link on the left hand side of your screen. Click "Click here to Register for an Account". Click the View Cart button at the top of your screen and then the "Check Out" button. By doing so, you are engaging in a simple transaction that allows us to capture your account information and upload it to our server. Your USERNAME is your EMAIL. It's that simple.
2. What payment options does your store accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. We also accept Moneygram and Western Union. We can accept payment by PayPal and Wire Transfer as well. If there is a payment option would you like us to consider, please let us know.
3. Does your store process payments "Real-Time"? (Real Time processing is the ability to apply funds immediately from a credit card or debit card). No. We capture your credit card information, compile your order, then process the payment when the order is ready to ship. Occasionally, on very large orders, there can be discrepencies in shipping costs. In order to give you the best shipping option at the best rate, we will investigate on your behalf the most optimal shipping option and confirm your choice before releasing your order.
4. Can I use my shipping account to receive my order?
Yes. If you ship using DHL, TNT or FedEx, we can use your account to ship your package to you. Just select "Use Customer Shipping Account" under the shipping options section when you are checking out. A $10.00 fee applies for our processing and delivery of your package. Please note TNT requires that you must request the pick up, we cannot.
5. I can't seem to check out. I keep receiving an error message. What should I do?
Occasionally, we experience difficulties processing your order, should you receive an error message, please note the message contents and email them to us. SAVE your order and we will help you finish your order with any applicable work-arounds at the earliest possible time. To purchase wholesale, the minimum order amount is $40.00 - before contacting us, please make sure your order is for at least this amount.
6. How quickly does True Tape ship?
For the last 11-months, on all of our domestic orders, we have a 100% ship time within our expected shipping window - one business day. 80+% of our international orders are shipped within our expected shipping window - 2-business days (International orders are typically larger than domestic orders and pre-payments in full are required in advance on international orders which does take added time).
7. Does True Tape do custom printing, or "private labeling"?
Yes. There are a number of products that we private label, or will formulate to your company's exact specifications.
8. Why do True Tape's products have LOT numbers?
We print our own product labels. With this kind of control, we can incorporate lot numbers (even for private labels) which allows us to track and confirm product quality.
9. How can I place an order with True Tape?
We can accept your order online, by email, by whatsapp, Skype, phone or fax. If we have received your order using a non-store option, we will apply the correct tier-discount on your order even if the order was placed outside of our store.
10. Will True Tape manufacture a custom product?
Yes, we do this service for many clients. If you have us manufacture your custom item, we will NOT circumvent you in order to sell your product on the market.
Yes, we do not make avilable to anyone your private information, that includes your name, address, phone number, email, order history and payment preferences including all credit/debit card numbers.
12. Does True Tape sell to end-users?
No. True Tape does not compete against its own clientele. We are here to assist in your success and will not engage retail clientele to circumvent your fullest potential.
13. Are MSDS sheets available for True Tape products?
There is a clickable link to an MSDS Sheet near all of the different products that we sell in our store. Clicking the link will let you open and read the MSDS sheet and print it, should you wish to retain it for your records. If you would like an MSDS sheet sent to you, please inquire by email: email@example.com